Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bryan and Liz - Proposal



Bryan called us a few weeks ago, wanting us to be in on his big proposal to his girlfriend, Liz.  Bryan had everything planned out:  He would tell Liz that the manager of 360, at the Hilton at the Ballpark, was giving them a free dinner as a thank you for giving her a special tour of the AB brewery.  He would also let Liz know that a photographer (me!) would be there that night, taking pictures for the 360 Facebook page...


...So I played my part.  I took pictures of everyone anywhere near Bryan and Liz's special table.  Brigette, the manager even gave me their real website cards to give to everyone, to make it even more convincing.  Here's my sneaky "fake" picture of Bryan and Liz:


In between pictures of unassuming patrons, I found a couple places to hide and get some sneaky shots of Bryan and Liz and waited for the big moment:


So sweet!  Liz had no idea!  And as another surprise, Bryan had arranged for their friends and Liz's sister to meet them on the roof to celebrate.


Great job Bryan! And Congratulations to you both!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Bryan and Liz. Wishing you the best as you start this amazing journey..
Linda and Larry Johnson

Anonymous said...

Awesome man--well done. Liz is great too. The wife is impressed w/ your handiwork and setup

Lenny

Post a Comment

We're on Facebook!