Friday, September 30, 2011

Sarah and Jeff - Engagement


This is Sarah and Jeff...a cute, fun couple, who are getting married next September.  Sarah and Jeff spend a lot of time at Forest Park, so that's where we decided to do their session.  They told us they were up for anything, which we love to hear.  We started at the History Museum, which is one of their favorite places in the city.  Then we headed over to a field FULL of yellow daisies.  It is only like this for a little while so we HAD to take advantage of it.






























Sarah and Jeff, it was super fun!  Can't wait for the wedding :)

1 comments:

Unapologetically Mundane said...

Mr. Refrigerator Magnate sent me here when I mentioned to him that I'm getting interested in wedding photography, and I'm so glad he did! I usually hate my blown-out skies, but you really made it work for you here. The daisies are amazing, of course, and it doesn't hurt that you had lovely models!

Post a Comment

We're on Facebook!