Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tori and Blake - Wedding



This is Tori and Blake. They got married at the Sappington House, in Crestwood (which was a first for us). Their reception followed at Windows on Washington. Tori and Blake had the most beautiful day...the weather was beautiful, Tori was beautiful, everything. I wish every wedding could be 72 degrees :)































Some lovely purple and damask details from the reception.















Tori and Blake, on their way to Jamaica!

Congrats guys! Hope the honeymoon is fabulous :)

1 comments:

Sue Franz said...

Oh Kelly! I LOVE your photographs!!!!!!!!!!!! Your eye for composition is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm going to be on pins and needles waiting for the rest of the pictures!!!! Thank you so much!!!! Your are an incredible photographer!!!

Sue (M.O.B.)

BTW - After it was all over, I realized I hadn't asked you to specifically take a picture of the sign for The Sappington House. Silly me - I should have known I was worrying needlessly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

We're on Facebook!