Sunday, August 15, 2010

Laura and Mark - Wedding (Part 1)



This is Laura and Mark. Their wedding took place at Immaculate Conception Chapel in Dardenne Prairie. Their reception was at the stunning Cedar Lake Farm in Wright City. We did Laura's sister's wedding 3 years ago, and we had so much fun hanging out with everyone again. Laura is seriously the queen of details. She and her family thought of every little thing for this wedding and made it beautiful.





Laura and Mark's handmade invitations...perfect.



The adorable dollies and fabric bouquets for the flower girls to carry.

































Part 2 to come! Just too much beauty and details for one post :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

My name is Jenny Thomasson, I have a flower shop in St. Louis named Stems. I just got a email from Laura and she sent me the link for this blog so I could check out her shots... THEY ARE FANTASTIC!! Very cool look, feel and view that was expressed. I wanted to reach out to you and see if ever showcase your work on other vendors sites??? I have an exclusive wedding website that I invite you to look at www.stems4weddings.com and see if you would be interested in keeping your name on Laura's pics and letting us showcase them. Hopefully we talk soon and again, great shots!!

Respectfully,

Jenny Thomasson
Stems

Kelly Pratt said...

Jenny,

Thanks! Yes, feel free to take what you need from here for now, and i will let you know when Laura and Mark's gallery is up, so you can look at everything.

Kelly

Post a Comment

We're on Facebook!