Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Precious...



Here are Leah and Sunil. Their ceremony and reception were at the Missouri Botanical Gardens. They had some real luck with weather. It rained all morning before their wedding...but by the time of their pictures and ceremony, it was beautiful outside. And pleasantly cool...in August! PLUS, thier ceremony took place at 7 pm...just about the BEST time of day for "good light" (which we lovingly refer to as "the Precious").

Leah and Sunil's families are so lovely, warm and kind. I saw smiles everywhere I looked. Plus they know how to have fun.



I love this one!



If you knew how fun and silly these guys are, you'd understand how happy I was that we could pull of a couple cool, serious shots. You guys rock!









Some pretty details from the day.







Cute, cute cute!


Leah and Sunil, what can I say? We love you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We're on Facebook!