Thursday, September 4, 2008

An Elegant Affair



Here is Jillian and Grant's wedding. Their ceremony and reception were at the World's Fair Pavilion. Talk about troopers - they had hot humid weather, and I never heard a peep about it from anyone. They had a very stylish, elegant wedding and we got lots of good pictures!

Grant and his family pup.

I love this one! Jillian looks so classic.

The guys played a game of ball before the ceremony...even the ring bearer got in on the action.













Congrats Jill and Grant!

1 comments:

Eve said...

I am a coworker/friend of Jillian in Las Vegas and a St. Louis Metro area transplant as well. What a gorgeous day! Everything looked beautiful and what a handsome couple! I had wanted to have my own wedding and reception at the World's Fair Pavilion but ended up somewhere else. Thank you for letting me live vicariously through you, Jill! Ms. Pratt, you did a fabulous job. I love your work.

Post a Comment

We're on Facebook!