Sunday, July 6, 2008

Art, Music and Cupcakes



Let me tell you, I have never been so happy that it didn't rain at a wedding! We had rain for Erin and Mike's engagement session, and I was going to feel so bad if it rained on their wedding too. Their wedding and reception were outside, at The Artists' Guild in Oak Knoll Park. Everything was very pretty, as you will see.









An idea I'm stealing for my own wedding, hehe...well sort of. I was thinking of pink shoes after seeing the July/Aug. Cover of BRIDES magazine. But seeing how it looked in real life sealed the deal.



Now I know Erin would strangle me if I didn't show off her Cupcake Bar. Everyone got to decorate their own cupcakes, so cute!

Karaoke time! Look at the passion and dedication...Erin and Mike sang their "unique" rendition of "Living On a Prayer", lol.



We had lots of fun with you guys, congratulations Erin and Mike!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We're on Facebook!