Thursday, April 24, 2008

Double Shoot Day

We had a beautiful day for shooting! I was very happy, considering some of the weekend days we've had lately.

PART 1: Samantha's Bat Mitzvah

We did some headshot-type portraits for her upcoming Bat Mitzvah, which we're photographing in June. These were done at the Shaare Emeth campus.




PART 2: The Kuntz Kids!

We went to Suson Park for their session, which was very crowded (I guess everyone had the same idea that day). Everyone has spring fever! Maggie seemed to have a lot of fun, and hopefully the boys don't hate me too much for making them take pictures :)



1 comments:

missysue said...

I found your site through browsing and was excited to see you're located in St. Louis! i'm also a designer/photographer! I'll be visiting often to see some amazing pictures!

Post a Comment

We're on Facebook!